Thank You, Again!
We appreciate your willingness to be a good shepherd by distributing the church- or synagogue-appropriate voter guide of your choice to help your congregation be more educated and informed about their ballot choices ahead of Election Day, Tuesday, November 4.
To receive a no-strings donation to your ministry of:
• A financial gift (at levels of $1,000, $5,000 or $10,000 or possibly more levels) or
• A donation to your church/synagogue/rabbinical/pastoral library,
• Or, both ☺…
… please fill out this form today:
Next, please scroll down to get to various Voter Guide options to help your congregation be more educated and informed on Election Day, Tuesday, November 4.
On your way, here are some more helpful options for your church or synagogue library. These are for pastors and rabbis who love this exceptional American Republic of ours, where people of all faiths of goodwill are free to worship the beneficent Creator declared in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson and the Founders as the intelligent Designer of Humanity and the Endower of our Human Rights of Life and Liberty. You may wish to take advantage of some of the special time-limited pricing below from our friends!
The 1599 Geneva Bible - Patriot's Edition
The Patriot's Edition of the 1599 Geneva Bible is the same Scripture, word for word, that the Pilgrims brought to America nearly 400 years ago. This new edition, however, features a number of early-American political documents that evidence America’s Christian heritage. These documents are a direct consequence of the fact that colonial Americans — Jews and Christians — were also “people of the Book.”
To help pastors and rabbis across America, we invested in a wonderful new movie called UNFAIR: Exposing the IRS, which -- dramatically, movingly, tearfully – shows how lawless thugs have infiltrated the IRS for criminal harassment of churches, pro-Israel groups, pro-lifers, Marriage defenders, veterans, adoptive parents, Tea Partiers and sometimes even liberals! This terrific documentary “stars” IRS abolitionist Gov. Mike Huckabee, courageous pastors and Jewish leaders, Fair Tax champion Craig Bergman, Ted Cruz and an All-American cast of thousands!
Taxes are boring, but we guarantee that you and every intelligent soul in your pews will be riveted – and maybe Halloween-scared – by what you’ll learn! Get entertained and enlightened by ordering the DVD for a congregational screening during the winter months. Check out the trailer at www.unfairmovie.com
- Get the DVD for a congregational screening
- Get the book by Craig Bergman
- Can we abolish the IRS? Can we have a truly FAIR tax system? Who thought the State of Israel, the New Deal, the Reagan Revolution, the Cold War’s end, President Obama or Obamacare were possible before visionaries made them all happen? Find out here how YOU and YOUR congregation, civic or Tea Party group really can abolish the IRS!
Read all about the dangerous myths Capitol Hill Republicans have embraced as they join Dems in National Debt-financing President Obama’s subsidization, imposition, and enforcement of judge-decreed LGBT “marriage” against the 10th Amendment -- and against the timid governors, laws and People of the 47 “Straight States” who have never, ever voted to embrace sodomatrimony.
From Tony Perkins and Kirk Cameron:
Posner proclaimed homosexual tastes and behavior an “immutable characteristic” thereby equating 4,000 years of Jewish-Christian honor for the Creator honored by America’s Founders in her 1776 charter, for the Intelligent Designer of Male-Female marriage and childbearing… with racism and misogyny.
But, as secular scientific citations and original research accessible above reveals, identical twin studies show that homosexuality is not DNA-driven like race or gender. And, like the sins of adultery, promiscuity, gluttony, drunkenness, and lying, homosexuality is not “inborn, involuntary, immutable, innocuous” or enshrined “in the Constitution,” as fantasy prone, anti-empirical judges like Posner – and Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy – so fervently believe.
As Kennedy readies himself to impose the Roe v. Wade of homosexual marriage on the 47 “Straight States” whose People have have never voted to embrace homosexuality in a popular referendum, initiative or plebiscite – as Boehner’s House GOP judicial supremacists get ready to debt-finance that outrage (just as they readily borrow for abortion and other evils), maybe they should bone-up on their science?
Dr. James Dobson’s Thrillers about Capitol Hill’s Malthusians from BOTH political parties:
"I believe in the rule of law, and it has been my practice since I was in college to respect and honor those in authority over us. It is my desire to do so now. However, this assault on the sanctity of human life takes me where I cannot go. I will not pay the surcharge for abortion services. The amount of the surcharge is irrelevant. To pay one cent for the killing of babies is egregious to me, and I will do all I can to correct a government that lies to me about its intentions and then tries to coerce my acquiescence with extortion….It would be a violation of my most deeply-held convictions to disobey what I consider to be the principles in scripture. The creator will not hold us guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of his innocent babies. So come and get me, Mr. President, if you must. I will not yield to your wicked regulations!"
Not long ago, the founder of Focus on the Family exited his mega-ministry to launch Family Talk, an agressively pro-Life, pro-Marriage and anti-judicial supremacist 501(c)3 radio ministry with a brand new 501(c)4 lobbying arm called Family Talk Action – yet another conservative group attacked by IRS bigots.
Pray for Dr. Dobson as he nobly focuses his sights on Capitol Hill – and on cowardly leaders of his own Republican Party who collaborate with the Left to debt-finance and subsidize such evils as IRS persecution of churches; anti-Semitism, jihad and Jew-hate in the West Bank; Planned Parenthood’s abortionists; mandatory Obamacare chemical abortions at Christian colleges and in his own ministry; and now:
Federal imposition, enforcement and subsidization of judge-decreed LGBT wedlock against the 10th Amendment, governors, constitutions and vulnerable young People of the “Straight States” Majority —including Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, Alaska, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kansas, Idaho, Nevada and Montana.
If you love Freedom, Religious Liberty and the Natural Law and Design of the Creator whom Jefferson and the Founders honored in our nation’s 1776 charter, the Declaration of Independence, BUY THESE NOVELS to help heroic Dr. Dobson discipline the many debt-addicted abortion financiers and sodomatrimony subsidizers/nationalizers who are so plainly corrupting his own GOP.
Political Christianity: A Call to Action
Political Christianity is a manual to help establish a truly biblical approach to politics. Impressively thorough yet concise, this readable book covers a great deal: from political presuppositions to biblical principles of government. It even provides practical insight into the pesky "lesser-of-two-evils" voting dilemma.
Monumental: In Search of America's Greatest Treasure
Monumental is the story of America’s beginnings. Presented, produced, and starring Kirk Cameron, the 90-minute true story follows this father of six across Europe and the U.S. as he seeks to discover America’s true “national treasure” – the people, places, and principles that made America the freest, most prosperous and generous nation the world has ever known.
Resources from author Donna Baer:
Strong Happy Family: Unexpected Advice from an Ivy League Mom of Ten"She writes about parenting in the same way she approaches parenting: in a cheerful, practical style with surprising strategies for everything from assigning chores to dealing with ADHD." - David L. Marcus, Pulitzer Prize Winner and Author, What It Takes To Pull Me Through: Why Teenagers Get Into Trouble, And How Four Of Them Got Out
Strong Happy Sons: Raising Confident, Purposeful Young Men in an Emasculated AgeRaising confident, purposeful young men can be challenging today: forces in our culture try to squeeze boys into dainty, feeble molds. Strong Happy Sons explains how to raise rugged young gentlemen in a world that seems to hate manliness. It's a resource to help moms and dads nurture their son's inner hero in the age of the anti-hero. It's a playbook for parents who want to resist the effeminizing forces of our culture. It's for families who just don’t think innocent, exuberant boyhood should be criminalized. Some other books lament the sissification of our sons; this one actually tells you what you can DO about it!
Strong Happy Home BriefsConcise e-booklets that address specific topics on parenting and home life. Some of the Briefs contain substantial excerpts from Donna's books. Click here for a complete list.
The Bible’s Feasts: The Secrets Behind the World’s Oldest HolidaysThe Bible's Feasts is an engaging summary of the Bible’s winsome narrative of redemption, viewed through the lens of Israel’s feasts. Since these feasts construct a framework for understanding all of redemptive history, they provide a template for describing the major events in the Bible and the important doctrines of the Judeo-Christian faith.
Here's what makes this approach to understanding the Scriptures so compelling is remarkable: The Messiah’s death, burial and resurrection are depicted clearly in the feasts themselves, and each New Testament event actually occurred on the feast day which predicted it!
Standing with Israel: Why Christians Support the Jewish Stateby Jewish author David Brog with a foreword by the Rev. John Hagee. David is a cousin of Israel’s former Prime Minister Ehud Barak and was chief of staff to Sen. Arlen Specter. On Capitol Hill, David noticed that many Evangelical Christians were lobbying his boss to NOT be like Sen. Rand Paul in favor of cutting-off Israel from U.S. military aid. David wrote his book for both Christians and Jews to explain why so many Protestants, and more recently Roman Catholics, have come to discard “Replacement Theology” – the lie that God rejected his Chosen People when most did not recognize Jesus as their “Suffering Servant” Messiah of Isaiah 53. In the book and in places like Hollywood and Sundance where we’ve flown David (who today helps Pastor Hagee run the important group Christians United for Israel), he documents how U.S. Christian Zionism preceded Theodore Herzl’s secular Zionism by about five years – yet tragically, too late to derail genocide in Europe.
The Cross in the Shadow of the Crescent: An Informed Response to Islam’s War with Christianityby Dr. Erwin Lutzer, this volume thoughtfully explains how our Jewish and Christian brothers and sisters overseas get persecuted by ferocious Islamist oppressors (eg, ISIS, Hezbollah) almost as lethally as Hitler oppressed the Jews (and a few courageously uncooperative “Righteous Gentiles” such as Schindler and Bonhoeffer). This insightful book is endorsed by respected Faith leaders like Franklin Graham of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, by names like Mohler, Ankerberg, Patterson and others. It’s been featured on Dr. Dobson’s Family Talk broadcasts.
Some Jewish and Christian Scriptures about Sheep and Shepherds:
- Ezekiel 34: For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness…. I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays.
- Jeremiah 3: Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.
- Isaiah 53: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
- Psalm 23: The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
- John 10: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who doesn't own the sheep, sees the wolf coming, leaves the sheep, and flees. The wolf snatches the sheep, and scatters them. The hired hand flees because he is a hired hand, and doesn't care for the sheep. I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and I'm known by my own; even as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep.
- Acts 20: Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.
- 1 Peter 5: Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be.